Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's random tuesday people!!!






Technically, it's only Tuesday for about 10 more minutes, but I have been kinda busy today. Better late than never I guess. At any rate...let us get on with the random, shall we??




I hate when I wash towels, & I put them in the dryer for a full drying cycle, & when the dryer stops, they are still damp. =( That happened today.




Why is the majority of the buttons I have in my button jar this really fugly brown color? Why is the button industry so stingy with the pretty buttons? I promise I'll use them wisely, so quit hogging them.




I just want to point out one little fact. I have lived in Tennessee my whole life, & I moved to Alabama last October. When all my friends & family found out about this, they made all the jokes that I have heard about Alabama my ENTIRE life. Rednecks, cousin on cousin action, REALLY bad southern accents...but you know what?? Since I have lived here, I have not seen one redneck, not 5 headed kids due to incest, or heard one person call it Alabam-ER. That's something I cannot say about Tennessee. Take that all you teasers...HA HA HA!




Kool-aid singles have got to be the best thing EVER.




Also...my little sister Mia is pretty much the cutest thing ever. She wore my sunglasses on mother's day long enough for me to take a picture....
Precious much????


Also...I took a picture with my mommy...She's awesome too...


Like my photo editing??? I used piknik.com
You can use most of it for free.




0 comments: